This Policy also covers RFX’s treatment of personally identifiable information that RFX’s business partners may share with RFX.
- Information Collection & Use
- RFX collects personally identifiable information about you and your business when you register for a RFX client or vendor account. For example, when you register with RFX, we ask for your contact information (such as your name, street address, and e-mail address), as well as certain information pertaining to your business and certain billing information. RFX may also receive personally identifiable information from its resellers and other business partners.
We do not acquire any personally identifiable information directly from consumers on the Site. Our Web site is not directed at persons under the age of 18 and RFX does not collect or maintain information on our Web site from persons we actually know are under the age of 18. As with many other Web sites, the Web servers used to operate the Site may collect certain non- personal data pertaining to users of the Site and the equipment and communications method that they use to access the Internet and the Site. Without combining these data with other sources of information, they do not readily or personally identify individuals. They may reveal such things as the Internet protocol (“IP”) address assigned to an individual’s computer, specific pages that an individual accessed on the Site or immediately prior to visiting the Site, and the length of time spent in a visit to the Site. The purposes for which this information is collected and used include facilitating Site operation and system administration, the generating of aggregate, non-identifiable statistical information, monitoring and analyzing Site traffic and usage patterns, and improving the content and content delivery of the Site and the content, materials, opportunities, and services that we describe or make available on the Site. We may also use “cookies” (small text files stored on users’ computers) to help track and customize access and use of the Site. Cookies store and retain information that helps us recognize individuals when they return to the Site following a previous visit. Most popular Internet browser packages allow one to configure the browser so as not to accept cookies. Setting your browser to reject cookies may, however, in certain instances, prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site and the materials, products, and services that we make available on the Site.
- Information Sharing & Disclosure
- Protecting personally identifiable information about clients and vendors is an important part of our business. We do not sell, share, or rent client information to third parties except as described below.
RFX will disclose personally identifiable information about you, as a client or vendor, to third parties (whether other companies or individuals) when: (1) we have your consent to share the information with such third parties; (2) we need to share the information with such third parties to provide the product or service you have requested; or (3) such third parties work on behalf of RFX to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these third parties do not have the right to use or disclose any personally identifiable information that we provide to them beyond what is necessary for them to perform their duties for us). We share personally identifiable information about specific clients or vendors with third parties (such as, for example, business name, information pertaining to quotes and contracting) to the extent necessary for RFX to deliver the services provided by the software that are requested to complete the necessary transactions that our clients initiate for request for information, request for proposals, request for quotes and any other relative functions necessary for contract negotiations.
We may collect certain information from you when you seek Support Services from RFX via phone, email or within our platform. The information that users may provide may contain name, email address, your phone number and business.
In order to monitor the security of our platform, RFX will monitor our clients’ use, their employees, and vendors that they have invited to participate in any phase of the contracting process. We automatically monitor our users in effort to detect, investigate and prevent potential or actual acts of violations of our Terms of Conditions. At times, we collect de-identifiable data to monitor the performance, use and stability of our website, platform and/or applications.
In order to provide Services to our clients and vendors, we may transfer information to third parties for use of our Website, platform, application, or Services to these parties who provide services on our behalf. This may include service providers that host our website, process our clients payments, provide data analytics, cloud-based providers, customer support, research, surveys or other means that we may collect client feedback. We also may disclose personally identifiable information to third parties only when we believe disclosure is required or appropriate: (1) to comply with applicable laws, regulations, subpoenas, court orders, and the like; (2) to enforce or give effect to written agreements that we are party to (3) to protect the rights, property, or safety of RFX, its other users, or others. If RFX receives an order or subpoena for some or all of the personally identifiable information or determines that it is bound by law to disclose such information, RFX shall immediately notify you of such receipt or determination and provide to you a copy thereof. If you request, RFX shall cooperate with you in any lawful proceeding to prevent or limit such disclosure. These disclosures may include, for example, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction purposes.
- Transfer of Personal Information in the Event of Sale of RFX or Its Assets
- What Choices Do You Have?
- Please take care to share only such information as is needed or that you believe appropriate. You may choose not to disclose certain personally identifiable information to RFX. However, in doing so, we may not be able to provide you the services that you are requesting.
All disputes should first be brought to our attention using the Contact Information listed below. If you are still not satisfied after a good faith effort to resolve the dispute, you have the right to bring a claim before the appropriate data protection authority.
Access, Corrections, Deletions
You have the right to be provided with a copy of your personal information. You have the right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information. In certain situations, you have the right to require us to delete your personal information.
- Information Security
- Information security is critical to our business. We use proprietary software, firewalls, and industry-standard security technology, as well as industry-standard security practices, to protect personal and confidential information that we receive and to prevent that information from being accessed by unauthorized persons. For example, we work to protect the security of personal and confidential information submitted through the Site during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) software, which encrypts information. The information that you submit through the Site is gathered on computers and stored in a data center, protected by proprietary and industry- standard security practices. The number of employees that have physical access to our data center, and to the computer on which personal information is stored, is limited. RFX systems are certified as a Level 1 PCI Compliant, and all data retention and client credit card information is maintained at the PCI standards as determined by the PCI Security Standards Council (https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org).
You are responsible for the use and safeguarding of any login ID that we issue to you regarding the use of the Site and any associated passwords. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your login ID and password, to other sensitive data regarding your account with us, and to your computer. Be sure to appropriately safeguard the login ID and password that you use to access RFX’s services, and be sure to sign off of your account when you are finished using it if you are using a shared computer to access the Site.
As part of our commitment to our clients and vendors, we will first investigate and attempt to resolve through our internal processes any dispute you have with us about our adherence to the principles. If your complaint or dispute cannot be resolved internally, RFX further commits to refer unresolved complaints to the American Arbitration Association, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, please contact the American Arbitration Association at http://go.adr.org/privacyshield.html for more information or to file a complaint.
The services of the American Arbitration Association are provided at no cost to you.
- Questions, Corrections, and Complaints
- We hope that we can resolve any question or concern you have about your information. Our Compliance Officer can be reached at:
RFX Solutions, Inc
Attn: Compliance Department
4200 Perimeter Center, Ste 160
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112